Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Bus Time Table Signs along Carlisle Avenue But No Time Tables!

What is happening with the new Bus time table signs placed on Carlisle Avenue, Blackett & Bidwill?
 I don't know who is placing these signs there (usually it is up to the bus operaters to organise bus stops), yet I like them as they are the modern ones used in the inner and outer city of Sydney.

Although some comments are they are too good for us - the issue I have is they are blank no bus time tables to be seen - I hope it is not just decorative! one thing I was disappointed with was the one graffiti that I saw on one of these signs, also will the operaters have to remove the same bus stops - usually nailed to the electricity pole?







No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.