Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Re: Fares May Go Up - Not Yet!

I had done a post on Train fares  may be going up on the 20th December 2010, under the heading "Rumours Train Fares Maybe Going Up", click here: http://mountdruittcommuters.blogspot.com/2010/12/rumours-trains-fares-maybe-going-up.html .

I would like to say that although it was rumours it did not come to fruition.  As I discovered my weekly ticket has been charged as the same amount I paid last year. So I would like to quash this rumour ( obviously the 2011 has started)! In doing so, I would also like us to keep in mind that because there is a New South Wales State Election coming up on 26th March 2010, thus this maybe the reason why we didn't get a New Years present as we normally do!

I personally hope that fares do not go up for a while but I do not operate the NSW State Treasury Chests!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.