Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thumbs up on our MDCIG Stories!

One of the City Rail Station Managers has placed thumbs up for our blog stories - his actual words were 'fantastic and very informative' - well I can see we are entertain the all readers of our blog and although most stories are serious others can be entertaining in a way that it is hard to present public transport in a way that is acceptable to the general pubic.

To me, I enjoy what I am doing and hope this is reflected within the community members of Mount Druitt. I love Mount Druitt and the people that live around me - it is only for them that I am doing this work voluntary. Yet there are many of us that are looking at the importance of our transport future!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.