Thursday, January 6, 2011

We Have Funny Requests From The Community

Two days ago, I was promoting our group and providing handouts - when a a middle aged man came up to me  and politely asked if our 'Transport Group' could help move house for a lady he knows from Seven Hills to the Blue Mountains - something about have an apprehended violent order against somebody else and was getting evicted.

I nearly burst into laugh but held back - I advised him we were a community transport group looking after public transport. Finally I advised him that he would need  to speak to a removalist who can assist her. I think he thought we were a transport group providing transport directly to the community inclusive of removaling. Actually I think he thought the perception of our group was we were a community group of revivalist's!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.