Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy, Smiley Bus Driver! (Number 21)

Congratulations to Westbus Bus Drive FO 1430, who always has a that  pleasing smile and net gets upset.
Tonight he was on the 780 from Mount Pruitt to Trekker - although I didn't speak to him much the passenger before left their printed ticket behind and he wanted to give to me. As a joke he was going to hand it to me (the ticket) and then with a smile he pulled it away for me and printed my ticket.


I have spoken to this bus driver before - mostly last year - when Westbus opened their new depot at Dunheved and our group wasn't invited to the opening. times change bus operators seem to work with us and evenone is working towards getting , 'improved transport services' - might have shown my frustration when the owner of Westbus didn't invite us but then again he didn't know us! The bus driver was saying his management should have invited us!


Here is the original Happy Bus Drivers Register:
Click here: http://mountdruittcommuters.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-bus-drivers-register.html








No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.