Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Happy Bus Drivers Coming On Board! (Number 13)

Yes you know I am going to tell you about another bus driver - yet this is just not an ordinary bus driver. Here I was hoping on the 758 Busways bus service, cheerful as I always am asking how he was. At first Busways bus driver GS 7317 seemed stressed as there was red and blue flashing lights (police cars) all around the bus interchange and  on the exit (from Westfield shopping), outside the petrol station.

What I discovered ( without him knowing who I was or was representing) was that I changed the discussion and said we have to take the good with the bad and asked how was the rest of the day? Immediately he turned to me and said something like good and I further asked  how does he like customer service. His response was so positive that if there was a medal of honor - he should have it.

' I have been a bus driver for 6 months: one month training and five months by himself and I love customer service. I should have done this job years ago he said -  used to be a wharehouse manager and finds  bus driving a great job which he is proud of.'

On the negative, he said he had his first customer that got sick on the bus and this has only happened once  so far, but his response was like he knows this is part of  his daily job!

My comments: Positive! Positive! Positive! - he could even do an add for Busways, perfectly!

Click her for original Happy Busdrivers Register:
http://mountdruittcommuters.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-bus-drivers-register.html

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.