Sunday, April 3, 2011

More Commuter Ideas For Transport Personnel And Community Safety

It is amazing how there are so many commuters frightful of their own lives, when travelling on public transport,especially buses.

I have even been accused by one commuter that I know who the missile or rock throwers are and that I do not do anything about it. The answer personally is No, if I knew who it is, I would be immediately contacting New South Wales Police, 'Crime Stoppers' and/r Mount Druitt Police Station.

One lady commuter has showed me her complete anger, recognizing me from when she signed petitions (18 months ago) to having bus services returned and now very upset of that some bus services have been diverted at night time. I think she was confused, as she lady next to her at the bus interchange suggested the other lady was very passionately upset of her security at night as a commuter.

The upset lady explained how a commuter wouldn't show his ticket to the driver one night, the driver contacted the depot - the depot replied that let the commuter in but take down his name and address. The commuter made a bad comment to the bus driver and to her as a commuter, that was threatening.

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.