Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another Mount Druitt Commuter Has Better Understanding Of Transport

I speak to people, no matter what there race, colour, background, whether they are disabled as everyone to me in this world is great, important and everyone views especially in transport is treated as special.

A lot of commuters are always silent about know how to voice their opinion on transport and when they see or talk to me think of me as a celebrity. In some respects I am only a local identity, community leader in transport, family member, and an individual who believes in the better quality of life produced by us for us. I do not want a monument, street, or suburb name after leave when I leave this earth, I just want community members to know there is someone  out there trying to get better vital important changes in transport for all - it may be a long haul but I'm in there for it and with the support and direction of our group and community.

I am always thinking of positive suggestions  for our transport community, yet in this there are other people in our community that feel the same as  myself and I allow input and say at meetings.

So today there was this gentleman who has a better understanding of what we are doing. Badu, also claimed that as public transport is monopolised and it is hard to compare it to other forms of transport in Sydney except your family cars.  Yet he believe s the transport is generally good he seemed to realise there are things the simple member of community can do to improve transport. At the end of our lovely discussed - we realised i had reached my destination and he had to travel further and we both agreed  as I stated, 'As I talk fast the train is fast as well!'



No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.