Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bus Driver Not Happy Where I Stand!

This  morning like yesterday, I was catching a bus to work from Anzac Parade, Kingsford ( Opposite the University of NSW), to the City. This is 5.30 am in the morning and as I have my own personal choice of which bus I catch.

I actually stand in the middle of 2 bus strops waiting for the first bus to come they are about 30-40 metres apart. Here it, as I entered t of he front the bus, the bus driver on 302/3 abused me for standing in the middle of 2 bus stops. He actually said that no bus driver would pick me up, with myself standing there. I advised him I was in  do is the correct position as far as I was concerned - with loaded luggage and he kept on saying that he is doing his job - I sort of understand.

What I didn't tell him is, who I was and if he knew, he may have reacted differently.He wouldn't stop  talking saying I should know the times of buses and contact 131500 remembering all the buses that come at that bus stop. I think drivers should be compassionate - I might look like a current easterner and posh - but I'm not!

So I will take this further and ask for an apology through Transport NSW 131500.

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.