Thursday, June 30, 2011

A New Mount Druitt Commuter!

Kevin, who I met yesterday is so new he has just placed a deposit on his new home and after speaking to him advising of our group and what we are doing.

He stated he will think seriously of joining our group,once he settles down in his new house and provided positive feedback. He asked myself questions of Mount Druitt like any new person moving into Mount Druitt, how is Mount Druitt really?

I answered him the way I was answered by a real estate agent over 21 years ago when I asked  a similar question, 'If you and you wife move in the area that means there are more good people in the area!' Well he smiled and I got his attention. He is a hard working person in his occupation and it would be heart-warming to have him join our group.


No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.