Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chair Of Public Transport And Director Of Transport Programs Gives Our Group The Thumbs Up!


If there is such a disease that I have called  'bloggery', it would be hard for me to be cured of it. In saying that, the passion that I share to for and with the community and commuters, the joy I have when I speak to different transport stake holders, politicians (all-in-all Federal, State and Local), wonderful journalists ( who know how to paint the correct picture in words) and the general commuter that offers support, warmth advice and comfort.


I know that I have touched at least one of these people and feel that one day rewards will always to all who wait and I have always believed patience is the essence.


So from a person that has read our blog - we have received a very warm and welcome comment, which we really appreciate totally and here  is the  e-mail received:



To: mountdruitt_cig@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:31:47 +1000
Subject: RE: Mount Druitt Commuters Improvement Group    From: corinne.mulley@sydney.edu.au

To: mountdruitt_cig@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:31:47 +1000
Subject: RE: Mount Druitt Commuters Improvement Group

Dear John
I have signed up for e-mail
I think it looks very professional.
Corinne


PROFESSOR CORINNE MULLEY PHD FCILT
Chair in Public Transport and Director of Public Transport Programs
Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (ITLS) University of Sydney Business School


No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.