Monday, December 19, 2011

Funny Thing I Saw Today Re-Transport!

Here I was talking to other commuters the Busways 758 ready to depart and the regular commuters waiting for the Busways 755, at the Mount Druitt Bus Interchange today.

Low and behold I had seen a Busways Bus Driver checking the timetable - when I said to him he would know the times of the buses - he said he wanted to check when the 758 bus was departing, so he could come to the stand with the bus immediately!

Wow - bus drivers checking bus time tables in the interchange - then it hit me of-course he only has his run sheet for 755 not the 758 one  and ringing the depot may waste time! Interesting thing for a bus driver to do!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.