Tuesday, December 6, 2011

North St Marys Gets Their Bus Back Westbus 782E - Well Done


From:Patricia Guy 
Sent:Tuesday, 6 December 2011 5:50:02 PM
To:John Svoboda (mountdruitt_cig@hotmail.com)
Hi John,

We've had a letter box drop telling us that we're going to get a bus back commencing 21 December along the same route as before.  It'll be the 782E, I can only think that the E stands for extension as it will be an extension of the current 782.  No info as yet about times but from the route map it looks to me we could have to change buses at Werrington.  That doesn't bother me, but it could be a problem for others who are less mobile than me.  Whatever is intended at least it's a bus.

I must thank you very much John because you were the one who told Sue Day and she came along to our first meeting and without Sue's help and and you informing her in the first place I don't think we would have been so successful.  

Regards
Patricia   

My comments: Above is an e-mail sent to me regarding return of bus services - although it doesn't extend to Penrith is seems it reaches the needy and wanted in the correct relevant areas of society. Thank you to all who have worked hard for is: Patricia and her community of commuters, Sue Day, Bart Bassett and anyone else that has had input that I don't know about!


John Svoboda

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.