Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thank You Shane From Dharruk Inspired By 'Trolley Buses'

Shane, another wise person from within from Mount Druitt, made myself learn of a new (to me) another type/form of public transport, 'Trolley buses'.


These are buses run by powered overhead wires (generally suspended by roadside posts) using spring-loaded trolley poles. Two wires and poles are required to complete the electrical circuit. 


File:Filobus Genova XXsett 2.JPG










Thank you Shane, for introducing myself to this other form of public transport which I have discovered, with your  wonderful advice. I can now publicise this great form of public transport to our wider community!


Click Here For Further information



No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.