Friday, August 24, 2012

Same Bus Door Didn't Open As The Other Day!

You wouldn't believe it - the same bus doors would open - but I was lucky - it didn't happen as I  was leaving the bus. It happened at Mount Druitt Bus Interchange.

Back Door Was Open
I must admit all other waiting commuters understood as I relayed the message that there was a replacement bus coming from Glendenning.  After a while it arrived and only elderly lady was a little frustrated - I explained to her these things can happen but don't worry Busways are doing their best!

                                          Check out the voice announcements on this video
















Check Previous Blog and click here

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.