Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mount Druitt Commuter Sending Out The Public Transport Message!

I get excited when I hear thing that I don't expect! This my payment for helping the people of Mount Druitt!

Two days a go  lady called Tiffany, told of what she does with the information slips I provided to her before - she enjoyed our website she has made multiple copies of the  information slip (the ones that I hand out) and provided them to  families and friends.
Sending the right message!

This is what I call easily sending the right message across, with myself doing it - people love to hear  and learn of public transport for the future and even now! Thank you Tiffany! 

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.