Friday, October 5, 2012

Carriage Closed On City Rail Train - See Why! I Was Actually Moved!

Well who wants carriages to be closed and also be moved to another  train carriage. Not I!

I was just on this carriage yesterday when ask to move out as I sat down due to s broken door window somebody had smashed 2 train stations ago - I was heading east. It was until i got the train and had seen the damage - I was moved emotionally and of course was moved myself physically to another carriage to enjoy the rest of the journey.



It speaks for itself - I can ask why people do these things  but I need to ask where is the safety officers preventing these type of negative incidents.

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.