Wednesday, October 24, 2012

R.I.P. Loyal Save Our Bus Service Group Member - Warwick!

Yesterday I was saddened to hear the news of a member of  our former group, Save Our Bus Services, Mount Druitt and Surrounding Suburbs.

Warwick Morris from Whalan - had been under ill health of recent and passed away on the 14th October 2012. To Warwick I wish him rest in peace as he wished for commuters in Mount Druitt to have a better improved life. He fought and won the return of our bus service back 755. Warwick stood side by side with me and was there when asked to be there - I take off my hat off to you.

To Kathleen and family may you cherish the good memories you have had together as his is  now resting in peace!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.