Thursday, October 11, 2012

Transport Officer Has Contacts High Up In Public Transport

Just yesterday I spoke to a transport officer who knows the NSW Minister of Transport, personally. Now I'm not going to mention which  person or where in the public transport industry where he or she works. All I can say is this person may assist us in getting what we need in public transport.

Although, we have all have contacts that may lead directly or indirectly to the NSW Transport Minister,  this is where you can  test the Minister of Transport's directions as opposed to what you contact is telling you - will keep you informed.

It has just been over three years where I have grown my contacts for getting what we need as improvement in Mount Druitt, the best in public transport! A lot of these contacts respect myself and the group - some snub the group .

It is amazing how contacts lists can grow!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.