Friday, November 16, 2012

What Makes Me Happy - Cheerful Station Assistants!

That's true! No matter what time of the day I walk in or out of concourses at train stations,  I seem to get smiles from station  assistants, especially from the one's that know me!Maybe not by name, by face and this makes my day! I just hope they carry their happiness  in their job to other commuters.

This is what happened to me today:

I made a comment to the male station assistant, 'You're looking happy today?'

The station assistant replied, 'I'm happy every day, the day I won't be happy other won't be happy!

I responded, " I always see you happy!'

This is what I call good short conversation from the station assistant!


No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.