Wednesday, December 5, 2012

City Rail Rumours - NSW Transport Officer

I sometimes find it hard to believe but the source that enlightens myself of City Rail issues, I have faith in this person, yet it needs to be confirmed.

So what the rumour is: that City Rail Stations Masters may not have a job by mid next year and DM's otherwise known as Duty Manager's will be taking over and some train stations will be closed. I find this hard to believe but there are meetings happening within City Rail to diffuse the situation, apparently.

My thoughts are I think  if it going to happen, we are entering the dark ages of  public transport. There is a vital need for train stations to open, Station Masters to perform their work and finally for trains to stop at train stations! Personally, I hope it is not happening and it is just a rumour!

.



No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.