Monday, April 29, 2013

Extra Bus Services for Busways 745 - Required On Saturdays - Bidwill Commuter!

People talk and people talk to me as well as others. People come to me and talk and I go to them to listen, learn and apply. Apply what they would like and want in speeches  to individuals, groups of public transport stake holders and most importantly blogs.

So last week, an elderly bus commuter came up and asked me why on Saturdays the Busways 745 has only a 2 hourly service from Bidwill to Plumpton (an important link for the community). At the same time, I notice this is another bus service that has no service on Sundays.

Again, if buses are missed a long wait or go home and come back to the Bidwill bus stops.

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.