Thursday, April 25, 2013

Has Blacktown Got 2 Free Shuttle Buses or 1?

Free Blacktown Shuttle bus  - I was told by a Busways bus driver has two bus services. Indicating there is one bus that goes from the Blacktown bus interchange to Westfields Blacktown and the other travels to the Blacktown Hospital. This according to the 720 Brochure has only one bus service.

I remember a couple years ago I went on the Blacktown Free Shuttle bus and it just went from the Blacktown bus interchange to Westfields Blacktown only - the driver said it down't go to Blacktown Hospital! I think I didn't study the time table properly!

Click here for details on the Blacktown Free shuttle bus 720

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.