Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mount Druitt Medical & Dental Centre - Provides Over 200 Mount Druitt Bus Shuttle Petitions Today!

I was shocked to reach the Mount Druitt Medical and Dental Centre and had received 9 sheets completed of the Proposed Mount Druitt Free Bus Shuttle petition. I thought I'd walk in and there would be about 2-3 sheets. The doctors and staff of the Mount Druitt Medical and Dental Centre need to be congratulated - that would be almost 200 petitions. I'll be back next month!

Another sheet I picked up before at Mount Library at the Hub was total 1 sheet. This is where I have been forwarding people to sign if they want to sign the sheet, family and friends. So currently I'm holding 458 petitions is what I am holding, my gut feeling is we have over 1600 petitions!

We  have reached 500, and past 1,000 and I feel we are reaching closer and closer to 2,000 signed Mount Druitt Free Bus Shuttle Petitions.
  • The first target was 500, which shows interest. 
  • We get quick interest on 1,000. 
  • This shows people are starting to talk, 1500
  • The word is really going around 2,000
  • Discussions all around Mount Druitt 3,000
  • The Local Government politicians start to listen 4,000
  • The Local Government politicians start to talk 5,000
  • Public Transport Stake Holders are hearing 6,000
  • Public Transport Stake Holders are planning 7,000
  • NSW Minister of Transport Listens 8,000
  • NSW Minister of Transport Agrees 9,000
  • NSW Parliament Listens 10,000
  • NSW Parliament Provides 11,000
  • Over 11,000 Mount Druitt commuters are all Smiles or more!


No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.