Friday, October 18, 2013

My Story On A Former Mount Druitt Scammer on The Western Line!

 I remember years and years ago a young lady pretended 


to be a single mother with her 2-3 year old child stating she 


needs $10 to stop her being kicked out for unpaid rent. Little


 did she know that luckily I didn't believe her story as a 


young male followed her as she left Mount Druitt Train 


Station - hopped on the 755 bus where I was sitting 


opposite, and she pulled out her purse which flash at least 



$2,000 of $100 notes. When I stated aloud that she was 


running a scam, she and her partner did not say a work as 


she also paid concession rates!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.