Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Former Busways Bus Driver Remembers Myself!

As I was leaving work, walking along Church Street Parramatta to Parramatta train station,  bus driver working for Veola buses - former Busways bus driver  tooted to me and gave myself a friendly waive.

This was another strange unusual thing that  has happened, since advocating for an improved public transport within Mount Druitt.

I do remember the driver and  returned my usual happy smile  with a warm friendly waive. heck that was  such a blown out thing - I don't I have seen this drive for 6 to 7 years. Amazing how I have left a great happy mark to bus drivers!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.