Monday, February 10, 2014

Feedback On Comments Received on Mount Druitt Commuters Improvement Group Inc. - Really Impressive! - Thank You To All Of You!

I was want to respond to  a few blog readers providing comments on our blog spot.  I don't know where to start - actually I do!

I firstly would like to thank all  blog readers of over 100 readers that have placed a comment on out blogspot:  a majority are really  enjoying it and spreading the word. I also want to Thank Google for providing blogger to help  individuals and communities like mine to get our word across to the  people that need to know, so that improvements can be made in all facets of public transport in and around Mount Druitt.

There are many comments that provide positive feedback and compliments and there are soothers that provide positive correction to the blog or criticism.There are many I do enjoy buy there are 2  of them makes me further believe in what I am doing and what we are doing in the community, here they are:

Very shortly this website will be famous amid all blogging users, due to it's pleasant content Here is my web page - ghd straightener cheap onDoonside Commuter Passionate About New Train Time Tables For Doonside & Rooty Hill Train Stations!

Howdy! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours take a large amount of work? I'm brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it! my site ghd from australia onCommuter From Penrith Gets Legs Shaking On Buses!


To be asked about creativeness of what I knew nothing about over 5 years ago, makes  it worth so much while as I  do know consider myself as an education but an information officer, informing the world. All the training and compliments go to Hugh Worrall former  Regional Transport Officer for Western Sydney Community Forum. Without his time and guidance, the world would not be able to see understand what we are looking to do to improve public transport in Mount Druitt.

Before I volunteered my time, thoughts  and hopefully any positive ideas I had not planned that what I have done so far, to happen to help the Mount Druitt and wider community.

The easy use of using 'Blogger' makes it so interesting, to publicise  to the world: opinions, facts, representing public views of real life stories that everyone wants to hear!

At first, I was way behind when I was first was taught how to write and publish blogs, never realising the power the internet has.  That is the sudden recognition is not just coming from within the community, public transport Transport Officers and Councillors, members of Chambers of Commerce, local State Members of Parliament, Minister of Transport, Shadow Minister of Transport, Premier of NSW, Federal Member of Chifley and Public Transport Stake holders.

The new concept of blogging has generated to myself, a  self-satisfaction that the message may be getting across and has since the beginning made me realise that there are two types of community members is Mount Druitt as follows:

  • The commuter that  has a Personal Computer desktop, tablet, I-Phone and or laptop, that are able to access information on our published blogs.
  • The rest of the community members that are commuters do not have the access at their home or travels to view our published blogs. Some rely on other family members and do not access information at local library, which is free to the public.








No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.